February 27, 2006

Where are my slaves?

Grammy and Grandpa visited this last weekend. Poor Grammy spent most of the weekend up at a quilting retreat though. Layden now seems to be wondering where those fun/funny people went and why has he been left alone with no one but mom and dad to amuse him. Or in other words: Where are his other slaves? I think they will have to visit more often. Most likely they will be back again in a few weeks when my brother has some time off from school since he couldn't make it this time. They bought him an infant/toddler rocker seat that vibrates. He seems to like it and it is enabling me to actually have enough time with my hands free to keep the kitchen under control. I need to get into some good habits now and keep things reasonably tidy. They say our children learn from our example so I need to be setting a good example. Or atleast good enought that Layden is not able to supplement his meals with what he finds on the floors once he is able to crawl.
Tonight Layden will be having his 2 month check up, which means shots, multiple shots. Poor guy. Hopefully it won't be too traumatizing. Speaking of which I had better head off now. I am walking there from campus, be nice to get a bit of exercise.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I prefer adoring public over slaves thank you! Grammy