February 2, 2006

4 Jake

Four jobs I’ve had

1. Lab flunky (aka rattlesnake bait and DNA extractor)
2. Chemistry TA
3. Daycare worker
4. Chemistry Quiz grader (650 a week)

Four movies I can watch over and over

1. Pirates of the Carribean
2. Dangerous Beauty
3. Amelie
4. Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

Four places I have lived

1. Reno, Nevada 0-6 months
2. Olalla, Wa 6 mo-18 years
3. Pullman, Wa at various times and currently
4. Yakima, Wa never again

Four TV shows I love

1. CSI
2. The Daily Show with Jon Stewart
3. The Simpsons
4. Family Guy

Four places I’ve vacationed

1. Florida (Disney World etc.)
2. Germany, (Tuttlingen, Munich)
3. Fort Robinson, Nebraska (Family reunion, though we have no family in Nebraska - also it has been scientifically proven that Nebraska is flatter than a pancake)
4. Mesa, Arizona

Four of my favorite dishes

1. Pizza
2. Yakisoba at Ra Sushi
3. Stroganoff
4. Abelskivershttp://www.blogger.com/img/gl.link.gif

Four sites I visit daily

1. Dooce.com
2. cotang
3. Washington Post Crossword
4. jakobwells.com, just to see if there is anything worth looking at yet

Four places I would rather be right now

1. Somewhere warm with water for swimming
2. Europe (Germany would be nice but any part is good)
3. Olympic National Park (beach by Ozette Lake)
4. In front of a fireplace with my head on Oli's shoulder

No comments: