January 1, 2006

Happy New Year

Layden is starting to really pack on the pounds, the little glutton. He has developed a double chin. Right now daddy is enjoy a nice cuddle with him since he got so much milk that it started coming back up he should be satisfied for a bit.
We are enjoying the last day of Oli's time off, he goes back to work tomorrow working 4 on, 3 off. I will be on my own then.

Watching the Simpsons now.

Bart: What's for dinner?
Homer: Depends on what your teachers say. If you've been good, Pizza.
Bart: If we've been bad?
Homer: Ummm... poison.
Lisa: What if one of us has been good and the other bad?
Bart: Poison Pizza.
Homer: Oh no, I'm not making two stops.

"I thought dabbling in the black arts would be good for a chuckle... how wrong I was"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought he started back on Tuesday - Mom

Chelsea said...

The schedule got changed, he was also on a 4 on 2 off schedule before.

Anonymous said...

If you keep feeding him pure cream you are going to have to roll him around the room...