December 3, 2005

An unhealthy fascination with ducks

We walked up to the park today for some exercise and to test out the new camera. It was getting a bit dark though so the photos weren't as good as they could have been. We were really impressed by the flash though. I may have a slightly unhealthy fascination with ducks. I don't know what it is about them but I just really like them. If we ever live somewhere where we could have some Oli will most likely come home someday to find a couple dozen duck eggs incubating under a heatlamp.
The snow just keeps falling, there are about 10" on top of the Corolla now. It is pretty but no fun for cars.
I suppose I should study this weekend some. I have finals on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday. Assuming of course that Layden does not arrive before them, in which case I will have to take them later.
Isn't my husband the cutest thing you've ever seen? (Careful how you answer, I am pregnant and unstable)

No comments: