December 9, 2005

No pictures for you

At the risk of speaking too soon, I think I have made it. My last final is at noon and then Layden is free to come whenever, the sooner the better. Oli has a pager (free from the hospital) now so he can turn off the ringer of the hall phone and actually get some sleep during the day, yet I can still reach him. Hopefully I will be able to sneak in some naps before Layden gets started. I would like to be a little more rested. Though I traded precious sleep for studying last night I do actually feel pretty good about this final so I guess it was worth it.
I think you all should know that Oli is disappointed by the dearth of comments. Don't you know it is a misdemeanor to make Oli sad, punishable by the withholdment of baby pictures (Oli's idea). Now we don't expect tons of comments, but the occaisional one so that we know some one is actually reading this would be nice :).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read your posts everyday!!! Can't wait to hear about the baby!!!

Lindsey

Anonymous said...

i don't think it would be wise to withhold pictures from your mother and I do post or send emails!

Mom

Anonymous said...

I just read your posts and I am actually commenting! Actually I am just commenting to tell you that I am reading your blog.

Brita