December 20, 2005

Jacuzzi and Hashbrowns

Well I am here at the hospital but still no baby. The prostaglandin last night doesn't seem to have done much so today we start with Pitocin. Hospital beds are uncomfortable, very uncomfortable and Oli says the pullout they have for him is even harder. So today we are both a little shy of our full sleep quota, especially with the need to monitor the baby in the middle of the night. Luckily I have a couple hour break before they can hook up the IV and start the Pitocin, so I may just take advantage of the nice Jacuzzi tub they have here.
Oli is out grabbing himself some caffiene and food and anytime now I can order my breakfast since it is after 7:00, so that is what I shall do. Mmm hashbrowns.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Layden sounds like he is very much likes to stay where he is warm and comfortable for as long as possible. and nothing can get him out before he is ready. kind of like me and hitting my snooze button for an hour and a half this morning... katie