October 13, 2005

Sleeping alone

I think my edema is getting worse. It sometimes spreads to my hands and arms now. More my left side than the right which is a just a bit strange. I don't like it. I also get a wierd feeling at the back of my throat like stomach acid is backing up. I will be really glad to get my body back the way it was, or atleast mostly.
There is one thing that reassures me that having kids must be pretty cool. There are an awful lot of people who willing have more than one. People who could stop after the first one if it wasn't worth it but they don't. So I guess they must be worth it.
I don't like sleeping by myself. Though I guess I am not totally alone because when I decided to sleep layden decides to kick. Some how it just isn't quite the same as cuddling with my husband. I am always sad when Oli leaves for work. I wish there was someway that he didn't have to but he won't even ask if they would pay him for not going to work. Every morning for the last hour or so I wake up every 10 minutes to see if he is home. Then he gets home and I have to go to classes. I guess it could be worse, he could be on evening shift and leave for work when I get home from school, then the only time we would "see" each other is in bed with our eyes closed, sleeping.

No comments: