October 15, 2005

Peak weekends

It is homecoming weekend here. So there are a lot of people and their motorhomes around. There is the big game today too. Oli says that football weekends are some of the peak weekends for the hospital. The biggest weekend is Mom's weekend. Mom's weekend is also peak condom usage. Frankly I am disturbed. A little confused too. Most of the college moms I know I can't picture contributing to hospital census except through food poisoning or to the condom stats in any way at all. My mom, Aunt Karla, Oli's mom, Liz's mom? I'm just not seeing it. Maybe it is sorority (or worse, fraternity) mom's doing all the work. I have also heard that it is one of the busiest weekends for the police department. Tsk tsk. They say WSU students are bad, it is really their mothers.

No comments: