September 11, 2005

Oops again

Well it turns out that I did not sing today in the choir because I neglected to set my alarm clock and did not wake up until well after I was supposed to be there. Oh well, I didn't really feel like sitting through a sermon anyways. I am not sure I will stay in choir just because I suspect I will be similarily unmotivated to get up early on a weekend morning just to have to sit through a church service and sing for 5 minutes.
Today we went looking at carpet cleaners. The carpet was new when we moved in and sadly it no longer looks so new. Apparently they chose the super duper dirt showing brand (I am guessing the cheapest brand). It even has a beer stain already from a beer Dieter knocked over and did not immediately notice. And something tells me it will only get worse when baby and puppy/kitten are added to the equation. No luck today in finding them but the two specialty vacuum stores were both closed so we will try again some other time.
Oli is out enjoying his lawn again. Though to me weeding doesn't seem very enjoyable but he is quite eager to do it so he can't mind too much. He gives the worms he finds to Bruce who seems to like them quite a bit and gulps them right down. The worms occasionally try to wriggle away but it doesn't do them much good.

No comments: