September 24, 2005

Olaus MT ASCP


Well Oli passed his boards just like I knew he would. He is now a ASCP certified Medical Technologist. Sadly he is still in training at the hospital so he is bouncing back and forth between night and day shift. So, I need to get on top of making some curtains for the bedroom so he can get some sleep. On the bright side he will be able to go to Joe's wedding with me and meet whatever of my friends from high school are there.
We go to the dealer today to iron out the final details on the Corolla. Sadly it turns out that the person who emailed me about buying the Tercel was probably scamming me. He says he is from Scotland and offered me $50 more than I was asking. Oli tells me it is a common scam to claim to want to buy a car and have it shipped and then mess around with bouncing cashier's checks and such.

No comments: